Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Photo A Day: Days 1-3

Kicking off the Month of May with three days in one post.  

Day 1: Peace
The peace in my day comes once the kids have been put to bed and I get to fit a little me time in.  Granted majority of my after bed time is consumed with homework, so those nights that I get to sit and read a good book, listen to music, watch T.V., or just snuggle with my man child are peaceful and well deserved I think. 


Day 2: Skyline
Sitting out on the grass, next to my handsome hubby, watching my son at baseball practice....
Beautiful, Blissful.... 
I am lucky to live in a place where the sky meets with the mountains, creating one of the most beautiful skylines I have ever seen in all my life.  


Day 3: Something I Wore
Take your pick!
Today was one of those rushed days where I was left with a messy mop of hair with a hint of yesterdays curls still present. 
So I pulled it up, into a different kind of mess...
Accented with a Bandanna.
Accompanied by my big zebra print sunglasses and monstrous earrings from our cruise to Mexico!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well aren't you a hot little momma! ;) Your blog is so cute! I totally want to do the picture a day thing but i know I would do it for a week, if that, and then slowly but surely forget to do it.

Jessica T. said...

Well Thanks Michelle! I say you should just try it... even if it only lasts a week. It's still fun. :) I fall off course every once in awhile, but I like having the pictures to look back on.