Friday, June 8, 2012

June Photo-A-Day 1-7

Doing these posts daily were kind of getting overwhelming.  I mean I put them on facebook daily, so I felt that doing it here was a bit too much and repetitive.  Last month I did a few of them, then decided that I would do just one big post at the end of the month, but that took me WAY too much time to put together than really should be necessary.  So I found a happy medium... 
POSTS BY WEEK!

So here you have the first 7 days of June...

Got my son up, ready, and dressed this morning.  Then went and did Brenna's hair for school.   When I headed to the kitchen to get the kids breakfast, this is how I saw Sam.  Fast asleep, back in bed, fully dressed.  It was a rough morning for him.  

This was a dozen donuts....
Completely devoured by my adorable family in less than 24 hours.
For the record I only had ONE!

Sunday we (my brothers and older sister's family) got together at my mom's for some delicious shishkabobs (spelling?)!   We just hung out and relaxed.  I always enjoy time spent with my family. 

Any guesses what this is?
I'm just gonna tell ya.....

Bacon wrapped chicken and provolone marinated and cooked in a homemade honey mustard glaze....
MMMmmMmmmMmmmm!

Courtesy of Applebee's...
Who needs KY when you got Pennzoil???
Right next to this sign was a one way sign... I'll leave those thoughts for you to come up with on your own.
I personally couldn't stop laughing.  

HAPPY SWEET 16 SHANIA!!
It was my little sister's birthday and with the big heart attack event (you can read about  HERE) it was important that we did something to keep her mind occupied and make the very best we could of her day.
First we went and spent the morning at the hospital with our dad.
Then we went to lunch and  after we went and check Brenna out of school early and did a little Birthday shopping.
Shania tried on at least 20-25 outfits.  We laughed and goofed off.
Overall it was a GOOD day!

My morning pick me up from the BEST coffee place EVER!
The Brew Monkey
I know it is SO bad for me, but I already cut out soda over a year ago so I figure I can treat myself to  one coffee a day right?  Though I don't get one daily, probably 5 out of 7 days a week...
It's still a lot I know.

No comments: