Friday, June 15, 2012

June Photo Days 8-14

I haven't blogged in what seems like forever!  I have so much to talk about, but first I wanted update my June Photo A Day stuff.  

It's been yet another busy week in the Tomlin house.
Happy to report that it has been MUCH less chaotic than last week aside from the fact that I TOTALLY spaced picking Brenna up from school last Friday...
Yep, I am that mom!  
She cried and I cried. 
In my defense though, after the dramatic events of last week I couldn't remember what day was what. Everything just seemed to be one big blur.  
My poor little girl.
She woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday morning and the first words were,
"Mom, don't forget to pick me up from school today okay!"
"I won't Brenna.... It's Saturday!"
She was relieved.

NOW onto the Photo-A-Day update...

June Photo Day 8:
6 O'Clock

Wide awake at 6am staring at the ceiling....



June Photo Day 9:
My view

Sam came in dressed in the jacket that goes to his build a bear...
What am I going to do with this kid.


June Photo Day 10:
A favorite bit of my weekend...

I got a short, but sweet, visit from myShauna and then got to spend Sunday at my dad's for a BBQ with my family in celebration of my sister Shania's birthday. Priceless!



June photo day 11:
Door

They say where one door closes, another one opens...
Come fall both my children will be in school full time, hopefully I will too... As a preschool teacher. :)
Turns out my interview on this day went very well because 
I GOT THE JOB!



June Photo Day12:
From a Low Angle

No matter how much I hate driving down town, the beautiful architecture makes it all worth it!


June Photo Day 13:
Art

Brennas art work from school... All my kids refrigerator art is my very favorite.


June Photo Day 14:
Time

Nap Time?
Why is it that he decides it is nap time when Mommy has TONS to do?  
This kid NEVER naps... not even in the car.
Good reminder that as a mom I am NEVER on my time... 
I run on everyone else's time. LOL




No comments: