Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Photo Days 15-21

I have so much to blog about, but life has been really full of craziness!  I have been so bad at posting these pics, but I am just happy that with everything that is going on I haven't forgotten to take them!  

Here you have the third week of June...
Days 15-21

Day 15: Yellow... I got my very first summer bloom this morning and it just so happened to be a  yellow Lily!


The only bag I carry around... My suitcase purse.  It contains the usual, kid needs and a wallet full of plastic that doesn't do me any good.  Oh, and of course the endless amounts of garbage handed to me by the kids.  

Now, you may not know this about me because I just learned this myself.  I am officially vitamin D deficient.  In case you didn't know, Vitamin D is a mood enhancer.  Low on vitamin D means bad mood bear!  Now I have a good excuse for my occasional (okay more than occasional) bitchiness... I also learned this is a result of my bad kidneys.  Apparently if my kidneys don't work properly my body does not absorb vitamin D properly.  It is now a running joke with Bill when I am the slightest bit cranky with him he yells at me "VITAMIN D!" Heaven forbid it really be his fault! LOL 

My greatest imperfection, (ha yeah right... I have far worse imperfections than this, but we won't talk about those k?)  I got my dad's toes.  I have these pinkie toes that don't bend.  I have no knuckles in my pinkie toes at all.  As you can see they look really weird when I bend my toes... 

How do I choose just one?  I seriously have THOUSANDS of pictures on my computer, on disks, on my phone... and I had to narrow it down to just ONE?  Not gonna happen.  I have others that I love just as much as these ones, but a mother has this sense of pride with anything that has to do with her children, so not only do I LOVE these pictures of my kids, but there is that pride thing that goes along with them.  I still am in awe of my beautiful children and sometimes I find myself thinking, "I can't believe they are mine!  That I am capable of creating such beautiful and amazing children..."  Looking at pictures of them just fills my heart so full it feels like it might explode.  I adore these little people. 

Mom and Dad Eldredge put us up really LATE this night... Bill and I got the blow up mattress that he insists has a hole in it cause he sinks.  Little does he know it was solid as a rock on my side.  Not sure that air mattress sleeping is really the best idea with our size differences.  Bill sinks in and I am left awkwardly trying to keep my balance while I sleep on a bed that is VERY uneven... I am sure it would be quite the funny sight to see. 


Wondering where Day 16 went?  Well...

Day 16: Out and About....
Clearly I was too busy to take a picture of what I was doing day 16 and I haven't the slightest idea what I was doing either.



There you have it...
Enjoy your last few days of June ya'll... Final photo a day post for this month coming soon. :)  
Happy Photographing!

No comments: