Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bronski!!!




Today was a wonderful day! I was able to take my baby brother out to lunch for his birthday. He will be turning 13 tomorrow, and it is so crazy! I enjoyed spending some quality time with him today, I miss him terribly. Thanks Mom for letting me check him out of school for a couple hours.

A few of my favorite things about Bronson are his generosity, his kind heartedness, his sensativity, his sincerety. I love him to death, and no matter how old he gets he will always be my baby bro!

Bronson, happy 13th birthday... Seems like only yesterday you were that little terror that was constantly getting into mischief, but now your such a handsome young man... Can't believe you are a teeny bopper now, man I am really getting old! Love you lots and lots!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can not BELIEVE he is 13! You're right, just yesterday he was a little shit next door who liked to run up and ring my doorbell and run away (problem was he was only 5 and couldn't run that fast!!) Happy birthday Bronson!!