Monday, March 30, 2009

The marshmellow thief...

The other day, I was busily cleaning house... and all those mothers out there know how this goes with two little rugrats. Every room you clean, that is the one they move to to start up a new mess... Well, Sam was particularly bad this day. As I was cleaning the livingroom... the kids were supposed to be in Brenna's room watching a movie. Suddenly I heard a noise from the kitchen, when I went to go see what it was... this is what I saw as I walked in...


But who was the little thief??? I then went into Brenna's room, there they both were... sitting on her bed watching the movie... neither of them with marshmellows.... Hmmmm.... I grab the camera, take a pic, and decided to just continue cleaning as if I didn't see it.... a few minutes later, I spot Sam out of the corner of my eye "PI" style sneaking into the kitchen... I pretend I don't see him, wait 30 seconds or so and take the camera along with me into the kitchen... and here he is "Caught Red Handed"...



Of course as soon as Brenna heard me say... "You little marshmellow thief!" She came a running in to join in the clean up process...



Fortunately for them I had just swept and mopped the floor...

1 comment:

The Circus said...

I seriously just love that boy!