Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kids say the darndest things... Part 2.

Okay so this just might become a regular or repeat type of post on my blog. But I just can't help it! My kids say some of the funniest and ammusing things. So here is today's story, and I appologize for the profanities, but the story just has to have them. We all know that the vocabulary of an almost 2 year old isn't all that clear. Being who my kids dad is, they both think that farting is just hillarious... imagine that. Anyway, Sam used to say "I Fadid" pretty good pronunciation for his age... however recently it has turned into... "I fuck it" I know I shouldn't laugh at that, but I just can't help it cause he is just too dang cute... Today I was sitting here, again with my niece Ella, Hmmmm I see a pattern here (maybe she helps bring this stuff out in my kids), and Sammy says... " Mom, I fuck it all night!" Yep, I laughed so hard!!! In case you are lost here... In translation "I farted all night" Apparently he was suffering with a little gas last night!

2 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

lol... I love kid lingo !

ellaeldredge23 said...

OMG I read this and part one and am crying even though I was there both times... You forgot the part where you say Brenna is smart and she goes, "No mom, I'm pretty." ;]