Monday, March 30, 2009

Satin Sheets... Happy Birthday!

My lovin' man turned a whopping 28 on Saturday. With the craziness of our life lately... I wanted to do something special. Something memorable, and heartfelt. So, as most know I did a little pin up photoshoot... turned out great. With those pictures I made him a little 18 month calendar, which I titled... "Reasons I love you." And with each picture I put one of the many reasons that I love him, and I fall more in love with him everyday... Also included each month was an "I owe you". I know... may be a little more information than anyone wanted to know... but being his gender, how could he not appreciate this right?! Anyway, one thing that Bill and I have NEVER had is a place that is nice, romantic, and ours! Yeah we have a house, a bedroom with a bed in it that is "Ours", but that is all it has ever been... a place to sleep. Nothing nice, nothing spectacular... just a bed, with cheep bedding, and a floor to throw our dirty clothes on. So, in addition to his pics and calendar... I decided it was time to make us our little get away place at home. I am really pleased with how it turned out... and although the satin sheets are going to take some getting used to... We finally have something that we can both enjoy. A beautiful, romantic, clean bedroom! Happy Birthday to the love of my life... and with all the chaos we have been encountering lately, I hope your birthday was as amazing as you are! I love you Billy!



3 comments:

Jaime said...

I Reallllyyyyy like that bedding and the way all your spray paint came together. I need to post the pics of how fascinated the kids were watching you get ready for this!

Kelly said...

WOW Jess! That's awesome. You're wifey of the year. Looks great.

Amy Bigelow said...

CUTE!! :)