Wednesday, March 11, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Hair...

UPDATE:
Okay so I posted this blog earlier without having given this hairstyle a try myself. As Brenna sat down to eat dinner I pulled out what few hair things I had and gave it a shot! Obviously I need a little practice. It isn't as flawless as I would like, but she was moving number one, and also her hair is so short. I need to pull the leaves of the shamrock in a little closer together too, but overall I think it is going to be a HIT on St. Patty's day! Thanks "Adopt a 'Do"
















Okay, so I have never really been too into these hair blog things because I cut Brenna's hair so short awhile back and it is really hard to do anything fun with it. However, I just saw this post on my sisters blog, and I LOVED this hairstyle! I think it is actually something I can accomplish with Brenna's hair length. I will definately be trying this one out. Here is the link to the hairstyle... http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/2009/03/st-patricks-day-hairstyle-lucky-do-3.html

Being that I am about as Irish as they come, St. Patty's day is one of my favorite holidays! What a better way to celebrate than with a super cute hairdo! If anyone is interested in this Hair blog, This is the link to that. http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/


She recently renamed her blog because cute hair is only one of her passions. Second is adoption. Hope you all enjoy this hair as much as I do!

4 comments:

The Circus said...

sweet! I didn't know they had blogs like this! do you know of any more? I have way to many heads with plenty of hair to do in the mornings!

Jaime said...

See I told you hair blogs are fun! If you go to what blogs I follow, I follow a WHOLE bunch of them, for steph who's wondering if there are any more...the women are awesome too

Kyle and Krissy said...

Wow, Jess! That is so freaking cute! It was so good to see you guys today. I love your guts. :)

Kelly said...

Jess! You did awesome!