Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kids say the Darndest things...

This may be one of those "had to be there" moments but yesterday my niece Ella and I were telling Sam to say a bunch of different words. I think it helps build there vocab by doing this, so we were doing it for like 10 minutes... Everytime he would get a word right we would praise him, tell him good job. Brenna was sitting on my lap, and suddenly she pipes up and says... "Mom," I reply "what?"... then she says with a BIG smile on her face "Pop Tart!" with such excitement "I can say Pop Tart!" Ella and I just bust out laughing... so hard we were crying. Obviously she was feeling a little left out... So we then started trying to get her to say more complicated words, ones that kids usually don't say right... Cinnimon, yep got that one right... Spaghetti, yep got that one right... Aluminum... she sits there in silence for a minute then says "Cheese Stick"... again we are laughing our butts of. We find one she doesn't think she can get so she says something she knows she can say... Supercalafragilistic... she didn't even attemp that one... Calamazoo... her reply "I can say zoo". Anyway, I am laughing by butt off writing this... like I said, you may have had to be there... but man, kids are hillarious!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Nope definitely not a had to be there moment, I'm cryin right now from laughing so hard! But I do think it may be a have to know Brenna Lou moment! CHEESE STICK!

Justin and Tasha said...

Silly Girl ! I love hearing them say new words they always come out so funny.

Kyle and Krissy said...

Ha ha ha that's awesome, I can just picture her little face.