Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some much needed outdoor playtime!

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, I am sure you are all aware of that though. The kids and I had some running around to do in the morning, but when we came home we spent the afternoon in the backyard (which by the way is a total disaster) playing on there new playground climber thing, and digging in the sand. It was soooooo nice to spend some quality time with them outdoors. I had all the windows open in the house, and let the breeze just blow through... my house feels so refreshed! Winter stuffiness is gone, for now anyway. I had to take the camera out to get some shots of the kids, Brenna was all about being posing for the camera. She was so funny... she would position herself and say okay mom, take my picture... this is so cute huh. Sam couldn't care less about the camera, he was just all over the place enjoying himself. I don't know about everyone else out there, but yesterday was MUCH needed... I was starting to loose my sanity (what little I have left anyway) being cooped up in the house. Hope everyone enjoyed the warmth yesterday... Here are some pictures to enjoy!










2 comments:

Michelle said...

I took caid to the park last night too. even thought she's too little to do anything she loved being outside and i'm so excited to not have to be cooped up everyday!

The Circus said...

that is so cute brenna!