Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day motorcycle rides...

Yesterday, father's day, we had a family BBQ at my dads. It was fun to just relax and enjoy eachother's company. We could have done without the wind and spiratic rain... but none the less it was fun. As we were all cleaning up and getting ready to leave, Benjamin came in with a bike helmet on, so I told him to ask Papa for a motorcycle ride. My dad eagerly went outside and got the motorcycle out and gave all the grandkids a ride. I think that made his day all worth it. All the kids were really stoked about going on the bike except Brenna. She is my little scaredy cat. Eventually after watching all the other kids have fun, she decided to go, and before they even got out of my dads yard she said "This is sooooo fun!" She will be happy to go next time! Anderson was too little to ride, although he wanted to... his little legs were just kicking with excitement the entire time watching the kids go for rides.







No comments: