Monday, June 15, 2009

The Sounds, Paramore, and NO DOUBT!!!

I know this post is a little late... well a lot late! On Memorial Day I was honored and privlaged to accompany my beautiful niece Ella to the No Doubt concert! I was SOOOO phsyced to be seeing them live, and also because it is there first tour since re-uniting! Can't wait for a new album to come out now.

It was quite the experience! I was able to catch my beautiful niece as she passed out in the concession line, and we hadn't even seen No Doubt yet! In fact we hadn't even made it to our seats yet! I guess that is what you get when you combine a pregnant girl, 35 minutes standing in line in the sun, and no water! Well, after being checked out by the medic's we were given the OK to stay and see the concert! YAY! We found our seats and soon after the show began! First band out was The Sounds. I hadn't ever heard of them, but quickly became intrigued! The were really good... then came Paramore! I was REALLY excited to see them (not nearly as excited as I was for No Doubt) and they said that SLC was there favorite crowd yet! HELL YEAH! I guess that is what you get with all these avid twilight fans we have here! Then NO DOUBT came out! They put on the BEST show ever! It is deffinately going to be a tough night to beat! I loved every second of it. Great music and even better company. I love you Ella, and thank you for this wonderful treat! xoxoxo I wouldn't trade that night for anything!!!



Waiting for the concert to start!







NO DOUBT came out, can you see the excitement???







Me... enjoying the show!








In the parking lot after the concert... waiting for traffic to die down. So tired, no voice... and Loved it!!!

2 comments:

ellaeldredge23 said...

AAAWWW!!! Thank you for being my concert buddy! I loved every second of it as well :] You are the best aunt ever and I love you so much! Thanks for having so much fun with me! And thanks for catching me Lol

Jessica T. said...

ANYTIME!!!