Monday, June 8, 2009

Sniffle, Sniffle, Cough...

A quick post on our household... we are all a bunch of sickies this week... aside from Bill, who has been working ever so hard! Brenna started the little cold, and then Sam picked it up, and now myself. Needless to say, we are quite the misserable household right now. The house is a mess, the kids are crazy whiney, and I just want to crawl in a hole for the next few days until 1. I feel better and 2. the kids feel better. I am sitting here trying to work up some motivation to get something done, but I am finding very little result. Grrrr... Summer hits FINALLY, and we get Rain, wind, and a cold! Lovely! Until next time.. *Sniffle, cough* I am out!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have been sick for over a week and it sucks! I hope that you all get better soon!