Thursday, June 4, 2009

High and tight....



Well, this post kinda coinsides with the last post... While Brenna and I were at Shopko, apparently Bill too got a wild hair up his butt! When we came home, My little Sam had a buzz cut! Goodbye mo-hawk... I was shocked to see his hair, and honestly quite sad. He looks totally different without the hawk. But, I guess it is time to grow it out and give him a normal boy hair cut... I think we will go back to the fo-hawk look... LOL... Bill was tired of the hawk, and I don't blame him. The hair cut that was only supposed to be for fun and last a couple months lasted nearly a year. Sam seems happy about it, but I need to have a little more hair on his head than this. Oh, yeah... and it looks funny, cause where his mo-hawk was is all white, and then the rest of his head is tan... Gotta get him outside to put a little color on that spot.

1 comment:

The Circus said...

ha ha way funny. fo-hawks are good :)