Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Growth Spurts...

I don't know about all you other mom's out there, but for my kids growth spurts come along with some pretty intense Growing pains! Sam hasn't started with the waking up screaming cause his legs hurt yet, but it seems that every couple months Brenna has a week of middle of the night pains in her legs... I used to just get up, give her some tylenol and rub her legs until she fell back to sleep. I am one who doesn't like the frequet use of medacine for my kids, only if it is absolutely necessary... And at the perfect timing, my sister in law and her mother started a business making all natural body products. check out there website!

http://www.thecreeksidecreations.com/

I was telling my sister in law about the severity of Brenna's leg pains, when she handed me this...









I SWEAR by this stuff! It has worked wonders for Brenna. When she wakes up in the night, I just put a little dab of this oil on my hands and massage Brenna's legs with it. It really does work, and now I don't have to use the tylenol. I encourage all parents to check out this website, not only do they have body stuff, they have cleaners and such too... all safe with little ones around.

I decided this post would be appropriate today because Brenna was awakened last night with leg pains, and I figured why should i be the only one to benefit from this wonderful product!

No comments: