Monday, June 22, 2009

Finger painting.... with bag balm....

I am going to applogize right now for my catching up of posts... I haven't uploaded my camera for a couple weeks... so there is kinda an overload.

This post of course is all about the terrors of my Sam, again! A couple weeks ago he was being quiet, always a bad sign!!! When i went in his room to check on him, this is what i saw....










Sam had climbed up the drawers of his dresser and got the can of bag balm down... I don't know what he was thinking spreading it all over his pants, but let me tell you... STAIN!!!! I am still trying to get the greasiness out of his pants... any suggestions?

1 comment:

The Circus said...

dish soap. or they have that stuff in little yellow bottles, each one specifically for something... get the one for grease or oil