Monday, June 22, 2009

Swimmin'

Although we have had RAIN nearly everyday this month, the kids and I were ready for some outside fun regardless of wether or not the sun decided to shine. It was only about 72 degrees outside and we didn't last very long at the pool, but the hour we did get before the wind and rain came was well worth it! The kids and i were joined my my little sisters Shania and Skylar. Skylar was hell bent on NOT going on the water slide, but after much persuasion from Shania she built up the nerve and tried it. She LOVED it and went many, many more times! Brenna was good just hanging out by herself in the shallow waters... and Sam shivered in the water the whole 15 minutes we were in it, then he and I sat pool side and watched the other kids play. The water was warm, and I am ready to go back!













No comments: