Monday, June 1, 2009

Kielee's end of year program...


My niece Kielee had her school performance last week. Each grade did a dance and the first graders (Kielee's grade) did the chicken dance. Let me just quickly explain a few things about my niece. She is one of the BIGGEST dorks you'll meet... and she is also at one of those wierd awkward stages we all go through in life. She makes me laugh, she is soooo funny. Just watching her dance was making me giggle cause she was just soooo into it, and then every time they were supposed to start skipping... she would get a couple more wing flaps in before she realized it was skip time... and she did it EVERY time! As I was sitting there watching her, giggling to myself, trying to be a supportive aunt... I noticed the girl next to her... Now, lets talk about AWKWARD! This girl has no hope... I know, I shouldn't be rude, but after the dance this girl comes running up to Kielee and was telling her to come play with her.... it hit me, Oh My... not only is my niece such a dork (I really mean that in a good way, you just have to know her like I do) but she is friends with this girl. I am sure she is a nice girl, and really she is a VERY happy, enthusiastic person as you can see from this video. So, when I get home after a very scarey ending to the program (my other niece had a seizer while we were there) I headed home and was sitting on my porch... okay now I am sure I am going to confuse everyone here... but my niece Kielee's dad owns the house next door to mine. My sis and him split a few years back... anyway, he just so happened to be doing some maintnance at the house next door, so I called him over to show him the video of Kielee's dance. As he watched it, I started telling him how the little chubby girl next to Kielee was her friend, and he quickly replied, "Oh, I know!" Apparently they were at her school one day playing on the play ground and this little girl was there too... Then he says "That is Miss Magee's daughter!" Okay, so I must say I lost it! Not only is this little girl completely dorky (seriously I don't mean that badly, but I am sure EVERYONE knows what I mean) but her last name is MAGEE!!! That poor girl has no hope really! Anyway, I know I totally got off track here, but I just had to share that.... I hope you all enjoy this video. It makes me laugh so hard I cry everytime I watch it, but that is probably just because I know my niece and she just makes my day! Enjoy!!!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG I am LMAO. Toooooo funny. I like how Miss Magee does a jitter thing. Thanks for the laugh!

Jessica T. said...

Glad "Miss Magee" could help brighten your day! LOL