Tuesday, February 14, 2012

42 Valentines and a headache later...

Awwwww... I can breathe! The kids valentine's requests were anything but simple this year. Okay, I take that back... not kids, just Brenna. Sam's were easy. Pop rocks! Punch a hole, tie a ribbon, and poof! Perfection. Brenna's on the other hand required me to hand make 24 friendship bracelets. It really wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating and I am happy I could make fond memories for my little ones. I am certain that NO ONE in her will be gifting friendship bracelets to their entire class this year aside from her. I really hope the kids enjoy them. Brenna sure is excited about them. Sam on the other hand is only excited to get candy, eat candy, and have his picture taken with his girlfriend. We are in some serious trouble

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are Super Mom because I don't think I would have done that! Your a great mom!