Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Photo Day 14: Heart

This morning Brenna woke up bright and early, full of spunk and excitement for Valentines day. I thought for certain the excitement was rooted from going to school and passing out her valentines. I was wrong, she went straight to her backpack and pulled out the valentine she made at school. They were allowed to make one valentine for someone in her family... she made it for brother. I seriously couldn't be more thankful and filled with joy for the love they have for one another. They may fight and torment one another, but when it comes right down to it they would bo anything for each other. Moments like this make me feel like Bill and I are doing a good job teaching our kids the importance of family.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's really cute that she would pick her brother!

Jessica T. said...

She sure does love him. Even if they "pretend" that it's not cool to love your siblings.