Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Photo Day 22: Where I work



I have been told... Many a times actually, that I don't have a "job" or that I don't "work." I like to provide a correction that I just don't receive a paid salary at my "job" for the "work" I do. I'm a mom. I'm a wife. BELIEVE ME I WORK! Not only do I work, but this job doesn't come with some training manual or how to guide. It is all done by trial and error. If you ask my kids, probably done with more errors than not. BUT, I do try to be the very best wife and mom I know how to be. My co-workers are my family. They cannot be replaced with someone more qualified to do what we do. I do know that qualified or not, we are all here loving to our fullest capacity, living life day by day, enjoying every moment. So long as we continue to enjoy our life and our time together, we may not always get it right, but we will always have one another through our journey.

No comments: