Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Photo a Day Recap...



Being my first month participating in this challenge, I admit I fell off the band wagon a time or two. It is hard to commit to capturing these moments, especially when you have a house full of visitors like we did at the end of the month. Though, I am happy to have put these visitors up for a few days. Visits from Grandma and Grandpa are always memoralbe. I really enjoyed putting this little recap together because some of these photos have great stories behind them, and then there are some others that don't enclude memories, but simple reminders of how I was feeling in that particular moment. This challenge is a true reminder to not take the small stuff for granted... it's those small things that completely fill our days with joy and excitement. It's those small things that make the bad days worth fighting through. I know I have taken much of these small things for granted in the past, but have been given a new appreciation for the small in my life... Those interested in participating in the MARCH photo a day challenge head on over to House of Smiths for the March list and get in on the fun!

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

LOVE your collage!!! You take SUCH good pictures :) I'm totally diggin' all the text and filters you put on them too. Makes them extra special :)
Now call me and tell me all about those "stories" that you texted me about!
Aubrielle and the girls are super sick still... so no school today.

Jessica T. said...

Aw, Thanks! Sam was so bummed when he got to school and Aubrielle wasn't there. He had his little homemade card in hand ready to hand it over to the keeper of his heart. LOL I sure hope you all start feeling better soon! Oh, yes and the stories... I will call you. :)