Sunday, February 12, 2012

The "Trendy" Valentine

It seems this year the "in" thing to do is to have your photo on your valentine, EVERYONE is doing it right? My kids are no exception. They were both insistant upon having their picture on their valentines too. Sam's reasoning is simple, "Because his girlfriend needs his picture!" Brenna just wants it because brother wants it. Both kids decided on their theme. Brenna wants to give her friends homemade friendship bracelets... 23 of them to be exact. I am going to be busy tonight and tomorrow on those for sure! Sam just wants pop rocks. THAT'S EASY! Phew.... Here is what I came up with using my Adobe Photoshop. Granted they aren't nearly as fancy as some of the stuff out there, but my kids are perfectly happy with them and that's what matters right?!?!?!



I will have to post some pictures when we have them all put together.

1 comment:

The Circus said...

Super cute. My kids got pixie sticks with premade cards. The end. ha ha.
I hate this holiday. Everyone complains that Christmas is so commercialized...