Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Photo Days 16-21

February Photo a Day... Playing catch up!



Day 21: A favorite photo of me...
There was a point in time in my life that I HATED my childhood pictures. I thought I had the worst hair and clothes... But now I look at them and see the simplicity and innocence in life a child. I am reminded of good memories. But above all else I see my children and how some of their features resemble my own. It gives me great pride to know how much of me is in them...



Day 20: Handwriting
Brenna wrote this to her dad... So Sweet!



Day 19: Something I hate to do
Clearly I hate to fold laundry



Day 18: Drink
Cheep tequila makes for cheep entertainment... I just got to sit back and laugh at girls night.



Day 17: Time
This is what time it was when I finally sat down at my computer tg do homework... Add three hours and that's when I got done.



Day 16: Something New
I got this little Vase at the DI for a buck, spray painted it white and added the flowers... :)

No comments: