Friday, February 24, 2012

A new blog to follow...

I have this sister. She's pretty awesome. No, Awesome doesn't even begin to touch the surface of what she is. She is someone worth looking up to and believe me I fall in the category of looking up to her. She is simply amazing. There is nothing she cannot conquer or overcome. I am dumbfounded on a regular basis with what she is capable of accomplishing with a whole slew of children on her hip. I have two and struggle. How she does it with six, so close together is beyond my comprehension. BUT she does it, and she does it VERY well! I sure hope she knows how inspiring she really is and just how much I want to be like her when I grow up. I would highly recommend you follow her blog... It is full of REAL! Real laughs, struggles, and chaos. It's perfection. As she says, with a circus like hers... You just can't make this stuff up!

Go to:
http://circusofmine.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

The Circus said...

So you pretty much just made me cry... at WORK.
Words can not express. Love you.

Jessica T. said...

Sorry for the tears at work... But I meant every word! Love you!