Friday, February 10, 2012

Cyprus High Mini-Cheer

We signed Brenna up for the week long Cyprus High mini-cheer camp. She participated this past week and really had a blast. The girls literally only had 3 days to learn and practice two cheers and one dance. Considering the time restraints I must say that our little Brenna did remarkably well, but I didn't expect anything less from her. She really is a natural at all this dance type stuff. She definitely didn't get her coordination and dance skills from her mom.



Her best friend from school participated in the cheer camp with her because she just wasn't comfortable going alone. They both really enjoyed this experience and being able to do it together. Here is a video for your viewing pleasure... I apologize for the bad quality, us parents were sat up in the upper bleachers so with the zoom the quality is really poor. Brenna is front and center with her little friend Amaya to the left of her in pig tails clearly needing to use the potty. LOL



I feel that I spend so much time with Brenna and her extra curricular activities. Poor Sam has yet to be a part of something. I can't wait for spring and little league baseball. This is something he REALLY wants to do, and I won't lie I really want him to do it too. I have some of the best memories going to watch my little brothers play baseball, I even played a little of the sport myself when I was young. Of course it wasn't "baseball", but softball is the same right? Sam also recently expressed that he wants to do karate so we will be looking into that as well. I hate how boy sports are only seasonal. He is definitely coming to the age that he needs something consistent to occupy his time and the discipline of karate really may be a great thing for him.

No comments: