Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March photo Day 20: Before/After

I have seriously been anxious about being able to do this photo-a-day post. I haven't had the chance to show off my living room since we refinished our hardwood floors. THAT job was EXHAUSTING! Anyway, here is a good comparison of how far we have come with this room...



Granted we still have some things to do like touch up paint, hang pictures. I have a saying that I want to put on the wall below the picture/above the couch. Then I would like to get some side tables next to the chairs and a few more plants for the room. I have an idea to create a shelf that looks like an old rustic ladder also. Granted this will all take some time to complete. I am IN LOVE with this room and I am very proud of it. I worked have put many labor hours into this room and many of them weren't easy ones. That floor took us so long to finish and tons and tons and tons of hours. I am so glad it is done and I can enjoy MY space again.

No comments: