Saturday, March 10, 2012

Melting snow... growing smiles...




This winter has seemed to be DRAGGING on. Granted we didn't get the snowfall like we did last year, but the bitter cold has definitely been here. For what seems to be a VERY long time. We didn't get a spring last year, and we were left with a very minimal summer. Fall, well, fall was actually decent. This year I WANT spring, I NEED spring. I have spring fever like I have never had before...

The sun came out and began to melt the blanket of snow covering the ground from the last couple storms. The kids and I went out and "tried" to enjoy it. Much to our dismay, the sun really didn't warm things up a whole lot. That didn't stop us. We played at the park for a good 45 minutes... long enough for me to bust out the camera (which I NEEDED too... I have missed my camera) and take some cute pics of my babies. We needed this time outside after months of being cooped up indoors... With melting snow comes growing smiles. I love these kids and never get sick of photographing them. I'm blessed.

No comments: