Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Photo Day 4: Bedside


I thought to myself... "maybe I should clean off my bedside table before taking this picture," But remembered that is not the purpose of this little challenge. It is to be real. So, I left it as is. My bedside table is a cluttered mess at the moment. Really it is a cluttered mess most of the time. As you can see I get some of the best gifts from my kids and they end up at my bedside... many of them I have gotten in the wee hours of the morning. Then as I sat there adding a heading to this picture I realize just how bad it looks... Nasal Saline and M&M's. I look like a cracked out coke junkie with the munchies don't I?!?!?! Really I don't know if a druggie really gets the munchies, I've never been one so I could just be making assumptions. But really, does this look bad? HA! Don't judge!

No comments: