Friday, March 30, 2012

Meet Big Fella...

My son, he's precious. I have found that he is the kind of person who sees things in a glass half full kind of way. He really does make the best of situations. He is the kid who you will find out in the yard with all the neighbor kids trying to make compromises to ensure that everyone is happily involved and playing. He has a big heart and positive outlook on life. I love this about him.

Now, I enlighten you all about this personality trait he has for a reason...
I would like you all to meet Sam's newest pet,

BIG Fella! (Now BIG is said in a deep voice, with gut force behind it... it's not just big, it's BIG!)



I find it fascinating that my boy can find the most smallest of bugs and feel it appropriate to name it BIG Fella. Like I said he sees the best of everything. For the record, BIG Fella survived in Sam's hands for about an hour... Then Sam was forced to find another ant friend, it's name was BIG Fella too. Everyday he goes out and finds himself another BIG Fella to let crawl up and down his perfect little fingers... I'm okay with that, so long as BIG Fella stays outside.

No comments: