Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Photo Days 22-28: Oops... I did it again

Well, I need to play catch up here on my photos a day. It isn't that I didn't take the pictures each day, but rather some of these topics were just really pretty lame. Kitchen sink? Key? The pictures are here, but I didn't think anyone would really care to see my sink or my keys... Then the day that had the topic Moon the sky was clouded over and no moon could be seen. The clouds did provide a pretty cool sunset, so I took a picture of that instead. Not all of these aren't worth seeing, but I just kind of lost motivation with Kitchen sink. LOL. I'm back on track though... I swear!




I know it's not the moon, but it's really the closest thing I was going to get. Unless of course someone was willing to bare their butt... Ummmm, No thanks!


Okay, this one is worth something... Our Roxy dog is just so darn cute.


Breakfast of Champions!


Nothing too interesting about my keys or where they get tossed when I get home. Though my pink counter tops are AWESOME, Regardless of what my sister things about her Barbie kitchen (Here)


Hi, My name is...

Last but not least....
March Photo Day 28: Trash.
Really? I am NOT about to take a picture of my trash. Maybe I could get creative, like show you my junk drawers that are in dire need of organizing, or my cluttered mess of scrapbooking stuff, or the trunk of my car, or the over abundance of clothes stuffed in bags waiting to go to the DI. HA! You think I would ever provide documentation of how imperfect I am? I DON'T THINK SO! I have a reputation to uphold you know. ;)

So there you have it... Your catch up of the last 6 days.

No comments: