Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Photo DayS 12 and 13:

Yesterday I really struggled with the topic... FORK! Granted this should be easy right? Take a picture of a fork. That's too boring. Though this really isn't any more exciting, it took me until today to find that fork in the road and take a picture of it. HA! Really though, I didn't drive around looking for a fork in the road... initially I had every intension of skipping day twelve until I headed out to Sandy tonight for my nieces birthday dinner and happened upon that fork I had in mind. :)

March Photo Day 12: Fork



March Photo Day 13: A sign....
This is probably the most depressing sign to me right now. Someone seriously needs to get a handle on this gas thing. It's beyond rediculous. When I started driving *cough* 12 *cough* years ago it cost me $20 bucks to fill up my Taurus... Now I drive the EXACT same car only the Mercury version and it cost me $50 the last time I filled up. Seriously? How is this ok?

No comments: