Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Photo Day 30 & 31

March Photo Day 30: Toy

I thought that skip it's were a thing of the past. A toy from the "olden days" as Brenna refers to the time of my childhood. I LOVED the Skip it as a kid. I spent countless recesses having skip it competitions with my friends. When Brenna's little friend brought a skip it down to our house, I'll admit it... I was excited. Brenna worked really hard at trying to get the whole thing down. She did pretty good for a first timer. She was excited when I put it on and started to skip it. I think it is safe to say that I earned some brownie points with her and proved that mom isn't THAT old yet!



March Photo Day 31: Where I relax

I can't even begin to express just how excited I am to be able to enjoy my front porch chair again. Oh how I have missed sitting outside watching my kids ride their bikes and play with all their neighborhood friends. My days are sooooo much better when I can sit outside and soak up some sun.

No comments: