Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Photo A Day 13-18

April Photo Day 13: Something I found

Well I lead such a boring life I didn't find anything this day.  I looked really hard too.  Clearly I couldn't even find my creative ability cause I couldn't think of anything to find.  No, really I spent the entire day working on my little door project for teacher appreciation week and I just did have time to even think about anything else.  I'll let ya'll know when and if I find anything really cool though, like a winning lottery ticket...
THAT would be freakin' fantastic!!!

April Photo Day 14: How I am feeling today

Ooooohhhhh, Mama was not happy!  I was in one of those moods where if you crossed my path, I would rip your head off... Just ask Bill, he was the poor recipient of this mood.  Yes, I was probably this scary.  I was so overwhelmed with everything going on that my head was spinning and I was TIRED!  Good thing these days don't happen all too often otherwise I am sure my kids would hate me.

April Photo Day 15: Sunset

Well Utah has been blessed with some pretty cloudy skies this past week, there has been very little visible sunshine.  Unfortunately day fifteen there wasn't much of a sunset, so instead I decided to fill this day with a sunset from Easter weekend.  So beautiful.

April Photo Day 16: Flower

Lilacs...
I can't think of a flower that smells better than these.
Though a lily is definitely up there close. At my old house we had a lilac bush. My mom planted it when she lived there and I grew to love and appreciate them. I was so sad when I moved for two reasons, one that we had to leave our neighbors Lynn and John and second that I had to leave my lilacs and hibiscus... I loved those flowers. They weren't just flowers, they were special. They came from my mom and Bills grandpa...

When we moved here I was so happy to find that the bush in my neighbors yard right next to our driveway was a lilac bush. Of course we had lived here a year before I realized it cause we weren't here when they bloomed that year. You can find me sneaking into my neighbors yard often to steal their lilacs for my house... Shhhhhh don't tell!!

April Photo Day 17: Something I don't like...

I don't like my post dentist smile, or the dentist, or the numbness, or not being able to eat, or being stared at funny.  My kids on the other hand got a big kick out of my numb mouth and inability to use it.  Tried to get a  drink of water and ended up dribbling it down my face, not realizing it until I was drenched.  My kids had me saying words just so they could watch my mouth NOT move like it was suppose to.  I'll admit I was getting just as big of a kick out of watching them laugh hysterically.  SO glad this was the last trip to the dentist, I feel like I have lived there this past month.  

April Photo Day 18: Hair

Sam's newest choice of hair style... 
He does it for his girly friend, and his mommy. :)

No comments: