Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Photo Day 3: Mail

I tried to be discrete at getting a picture of the mailman as he delivered my mail. I had my phone positioned all perfectly so I could just hit the button and he would never have known... Then he ruined it by coming up the other side of my porch! DANG HIM! LOL.

Good thing I got this cute little invite to a friends baby shower in the mail today... normally my mail is pretty dang boring, but I was happy to get this today. :)

Oh, and I'm just not okay with letting the world see where I live... Too many crazies out there!

2 comments:

The Circus said...

speaking of creepers... my boss showed me this
www.takethislollipop.com
it's amazingly done on taking your online privacy seriously

Jessica T. said...

Says that it can't find anything with that web address....