Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Photo Days 10, 11, 12

I've been really bad at posting these, and I'm not sure why.

I've been taking them everyday, but have found myself constantly going going going and just haven't been able to find the time to stop and do it. So now here I am yet again with another multiple day post, but at least I am doing it right?!?!

April Photo Day 10: Cold

With sun comes Otter Pops... Don't mind if I do!
And you can't just have one, or at least I can't.
I know, I have no self control!

April Photo Day 11: Where I Ate Breakfast

I am one of those who has to start the day off with some caffeine.
Though I prefer coffee, some days that just doesn't happen and on day 11 this was the case...
I RAN OUT OF COFFEE!
I had to settle for some ice tea, which really was a blessing considering I don't drink soda and aside from this one can of ice tea soda would have been the only other caffeinated option.

April Photo Day 12: Stairs

One of the worst things about having a basement... Having to lug ALL the laundry up and down the stairs. It would be nice to have a same level laundry room, but I wouldn't trade that for my cute little house. I love this place!





No comments: