Monday, April 9, 2012

So much to tell!

I have had so much happen over the last week. I have photo a day pictures that need to be posted. I have done them, just haven't been in a place that I could post them, then easter, and our little trip down to Southern Utah for some fun in the sun with family. Though there is soooo much to post about, it must wait until tomorrow because I have lots of homework to catch up on. Taking a 5 day little trip tends to put a damper on school work. Catch up is never fun, but it was worth it. Sand Hollow is really a beautiful place. You can check out a little bit about the place HERE. I am so glad we went and look forward to doing it again. I would prefer to have a trailer to sleep in, but for some reason I think I need to be spoiled. That whole tent thing just isn't for me. I would like a bed, a toilet, and a shower that is not for public use. Maybe in time. :) Thanks sister Steph for the invite and helping provide a wonderful time.

No comments: