Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Photo Days 5-9

As promised, here are my photos to fill the days that I was on our little Easter camping trip to Sand Hollow.

April Photo Day 5: Tiny

This little guy came crawling towards me... I must admit, I did freak out, kinda like a little girl... It then decided to crawl up Bill's leg. I am so glad it chose him, not me... Blick!



April Photo Day 6: Lunch

Now I didn't' get a picture of lunch this day, and let me tell you why. We arrived at Sand Hollow near lunch time, kids were starving, but we couldn't set up camp yet until our reserve spot was cleared out by the people who had it before us. We ended up with a late lunch. Aunt Steph and Uncle West got their Trailer leveled and she started on lunch for the kids right away. Bill and I on the other hand had the task of setting up our tent... which turned out to be nearly an hour project. We finally conquered the damn thing, but by that time the kids had all taken off with Uncle West and Aunt Steph to check out the water. Bill and I hurried up and ate, but didn't make it out to the water with them. They were back at camp by the time we finished, so Bill and I headed over by ourselves to check out the BEAUTIFUL lake. I got this shot of him, I love it, and him, and the beautiful surroundings... It's a good one. :)



April Photo Day 7: Shadow

My shadow, nearing sunset at Sand Hollow.



April Photo Day 8: Inside my Wallet

Fully stocked of useless receipts... I seriously don't know why I keep them for so long. This is probably a good 3-4 months worth.



April Photo Day 9: The Younger Me

Granted, I could have taken a picture of Brenna considering she is my clone (with lighter hair). I opted to go with this picture of me and my two sisters. I don't know why, but I love this picture... It may be that adorable smile on my baby sister surrounded by her abnormally large head, or my dimples that resemble so much of what my daughter has. Oh, and you can't forget my abnormally large ears... Or maybe it's the reminder it brings of my Big sister being my protector and just how envious I was of her long blonde hair... Maybe it's just all of it. I don't know, but I love this picture... always have. :)



Okay, so there ya have it... A whole bunch of days. I really had these pictures ready to post, I just couldn't' do it for some reason when we were out camping. Our Internet service on our phones was slow as snails out there...

No comments: