Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Photo Day 1: Reflection

Sat here tonight putting together my month of March recap and started going through my pics and stories, which then resulted in my reading through my 4 1/2 years of blogs. I am so thankful that I documented my life through blogging. Life passes us by so quickly, we don't even realize how much we forget through the years until we take the time to reflect back. Even then, we fail to remember details. Here are a few of my favorite posts I read today. Reminders of the good and bad times... what has gotten us to where we are today. I'm grateful for my life and those I get to share it with.

The Gift of Giving: Brenna still talks about the day we gave their toys to the kids who needed them. I am so glad she remembers.

Dad Turns 50: Today I am still thankful for this day. I love my dad and am so lucky to have him.

The Marshmellow Thief: Hahahaha! My kids crack me up!

Individuality: Brenna still marches to the beat of her own drum. She has a style all her own and I am totally okay with that... so long as she doesn't leave the house like this. LOL

Best Friends: They really do have mad love for each other.

And I only made it through December of 2009.

No comments: